To deliver learning and development interventions in order to meet current and future organizational needs for management, scarce and critical skills in line with the business unit operating plan, group learning and development framework and national skills development agenda.
Purpose and Objectives
- To coordinate the delivery of learning activities in line with the approved calendar, budget and business requirements.
- To deliver management development programmes, according to group standards, in order to develop organisational capability and to meet current and future business needs.
- To deliver learning and development programmes that supports the organisational Transformation Agenda.
- To deliver learning and development interventions in line with quality standards in order to achieve learning outcomes and business objectives.
- To evaluate, monitor and report on learning and development interventions, in line with quality management standards and business requirements in order to ensure positive business and learner impact as well as continuous improvement.
- To comply with group policies, quality assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- To provide learning and development advise, guidance and support to business stakeholders in line with group policy and standards in order to achieve business objectives.
- Learning methodologies
- Learning and development theories and principles
- Skills Development Act
Job Related Skills:
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Essential: 3 years experience in learning and development as a facilitator
- Essential: 2 years experience in management development
- Desirable: Experience in a retail environment
- 3 year Degree / Diploma (HR, B Com, BA or B Soc Sc)
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.