at FNB Building, Fairlands, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Business Debtor Finance Audit
Ends 18 Jan 2019
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Responsible for conducting and documenting moderately complex audit projects. Responsible for carrying out audits following prescribed audit programmes.
experience and qualifications
- B Comm Degree.
- 3-4 year's experience.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Pre-administration audits – conduct administration checks of prospective client companies so as to evaluate their suitability and provide assurance to the bank.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Develop, maintain and implement relevant audit processes in line with audit strategy
- Prepare and compile information to conduct meaningful audits.
- Conduct agreed audits according to agreed process and audit criteria and compile reports based on the findings of the audit review and highlight any areas of risk to the bank.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Manage own development to increase own competencies