Duration: 2 Year fixed Term Contract
Stipend: R 100 074.00 per annum
The Municipality is looking for a highly motivated; results oriented, suitably qualified, and experienced individual to fill the following vacant position:
- Grade 12 plus 3 year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma major in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and Financial Information Systems.
- Good communication, interpersonal and report -Writing skills.
- Valid Driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Implementing General Accepted municipal practices and budget reforms.
- Compiling financial statement reports.
- Capturing financial data and compiling statistical information and any other functions that may be assigned by the superior.
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
N.B Preference will be given to successful applicants who reside within the Amathole Region. The Municipality subscribes to the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested Suitably qualified Candidates are to submit an application Letter, complete Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of certificates of qualifications, SA ID copy and Driver’s Licence. Applicants not contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful. The Great Kei Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted to:
The Director: Corporate Services: Attention Mr. J. A. GOMOMO Great Kei Municipality, Private Bag X 2, KOMGA, 4950 OR 17 Main Road. KOMGA, 4950.
For enquiries you can contact the Human Resources Manager: Ms. P. Dumalisile at 072 767 5403
E- Mailed or Faxed applications will not be considered.