- Engen Offering a great opportunity for Candidates to train as Apprentices and qualify as Artisans in the trades of Fitting, Electrical or Instrumentation.
||Learnership Apprenticeship or Internship
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Province
|Location – Country
|Education & Experience
•Matric with pure Maths and Science
•Code 8 Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage
•An N2 in Fitting, Electrical or Instrumentation would be an added advantage
•An interest in maintenance activities in the relevant trade
•Basic understanding of refinery process and the importance of maintenance
•Willingness to learn
•Working safely in a hazardous environment.
•Problem solving and trouble shooting
•Work indoor and outdoor in all weather conditions.
•Require fitness and strength to climb ladders and stairs, work at height and in confined spaces
•Responding and handling emergencies.
||1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
The post Maintenance Apprenticeship appeared first on GovNet.