Advertising Reference Number BfnER102018
Discipline Emergency Medicine (Specialist)
Job Title Vacancy: Head of Emergency Centre Mediclinic Bloemfontein (EliteMed24)
Recruiter Iloma Marais
Number of Practice Opportunities Available 1
Province / Region Free State
1) A MPhil or Dip PEC (SA) or H Dip Emerg Med (SA) in Emergency Medicine with registration at the HPCSA as an independent medical practitioner is a minimum requirement for non-specialist applicants.
2) A FCEM (SA) or MMed EM qualification would be a strong recommendation.
3) It is essential to have current certification in ACLS, ATLS and APLS/PALS.
4) Proof of appropriate medical indemnity cover.
5) Prior experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
6) Shift work is a necessity in accordance with requirements to the unit.
Other Information KEY OUTPUTS:
1) Act as the Medical Head of the Emergency Centre.
2) Responsible for continuous performance management, quality management and people management.
3) Ensure that a process of consultation, investigation, referral and treatment of patients are followed.
4) A complete work profile will be sent to candidates invited to the job interview.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package.
Candidates, who are interested in applying for this position, can apply directly by sending their CV’s to
[email protected] Closing date for applications: 31 December 2018
Business Unit (PO) Freestate - Mediclinic Bloemfontein
First Preferred Hospital of Practice Emergency Medicine Practitioner, Bloemfontein