Do you have a passion for numbers, high energy levels and ability to work within a fast-paced environment, whilst still ensuring accuracy and attention to detail?
mrphome have an exciting career opportunity for a highly organized and highly numerate Creditors Clerk. The individual must be professional, pro-active and able to work under pressure as well as in a team.
Aspects of this role would include:
- Capture new Service Provider data onto DAX for payments, master file maintenance and data integrity.
- Processing manual and EFT payments on Microsoft Dynamix (Dax) for Trade Creditors and Sundry Creditors.
- Reconciliation of Creditors on a monthly basis.
- Following up and resolving queries with suppliers.
- Follow-up and maintain BEE certificates for each Service Provider (where necessary) to ensure that valid certificates are available on DAX.
- Capturing of monthly electricity and water (utility) consumption data.
- Obtain an understanding of the rental function to provide a back-up for this role where needed.
- General office administration.
Our key requirements for the candidate applying for this role are:
- Matric and Finance related diploma
- 2-3 years book keeping experience, including Creditors experience
- Must be computer literate (MS Office, DAX, Redworld)
- A general understanding of the creditors function
- High attention to detail and admin standards
- Good communication skills
- Desired attributes:
High energy levels
Initiative and proactive nature
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines