- Closing DateN/A
- Apply Linkhttp://www.mrpricegroupcareers.com/job-search.aspx
Mr Price is looking for a talented Junior Digital Designer to join our Marketing Team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with like-minded creatives, copywriters and brand managers in the fun and relaxed environment of Mr Price’s sunny Durban head office.
You’ll work with the brand team to visualise objectives and then handover to our development team for execution.
Are you a confident and quirky individual who is able to develop amazing User Interfaces for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile? Do you care about good User Experience? We’ve got just the team waiting to meet you. You must be a self-starter, able to take on a fast paced environment and be extremely pro-active.
You’ll need to manage your own time and prioritize as necessary, whilst being responsible for:
• Implementing design concepts and online digital marketing creative material
• Conceptualizing, executing and presenting ideas
• Understanding briefs and presenting accurate interpretation thereof
It is expected that you are self-motivated individual with the ability to work alone or as part of a team and also meet the following key requirements:
• 2 years’ experience in an agency or similar fast pasted environment
• A relevant degree / diploma in Graphic Design
• Strong Adobe Photoshop and InDesign proficiency
• Responsive Design orientated
• Email Marketing experience
• User interface design for Web, Mobile and Tablet
• Experience working in a Mac based environment
• Portfolio of own creative work
• Ability to work under pressure, adapt to change and meet deadlines
We would love to hear from you, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
Is this role a good match for the direction I'd like to take my career in?
We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic.
A little about us:
mrp people don’t just think outside the box. They throw the box out the door and set their creativity and problem-solving abilities free. Added to the mix is the natural ability to build relationships and a passion for the retail - and it’s not hard to see why we’re at the top of our game.