Specifying Personnel is a boutique recruitment company based in Centurion, South Africa. We specialize in the placement of industry professionals at leading Companies in the Building Industry. Specifically specifiers, sales people and Management positions. We have a vast database of clients and candidates
Sales Development Executive
- Deliver assigned sales target for the territory.
- Manage and expand retail presence in the territory.
- Maintain and Develop relationships with Key Accounts.
- Building and categorization of architect and specifiers database.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards through distributors.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock availability and control.
- Sales Trainings and Workshops for distributor sales associates.
- Project Business:-
- Market mapping which includes project mapping and competition mapping- distribution network, pricings, and marketing activities.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects for sales options. Preparing of quotations following enquiry from customers.
- Ensure specification of products in all key projects.
- Retail Business:-
- Managing existing distributors and formulate strategy for retail network in defined territories.
- Ensuring product displays in showroom as per organization guidelines.
- Implementation of sales trainings to shop floor associates.
- Monitor stock levels with distributors and making key decisions about stock forecasting, availability and control.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality after sales service to customers through distributor’s technical support executive.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
Internal/External Business Relationships
- Work with Area Manager to formulate and implement the strategy for defined territory.
- Work with Supply Chain for smooth logistics operations including availability and timely dispatch of goods to customers.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure timely implementation of planned activities.
- Work with the Retail Marketing Team for showroom expansions.
- Work with Technical Team to effectively implement the after sales service model.
- Contact consumers, trade partners, architects and builders to remain updated with the market trends, purchase cycle, etc.
- Candidate based in Nairobi (Kenya) would be preferred
- Fluent in English, Swahili and other local varieties is advantageous
- 3+ Years experience in a Sales & Business development Executive roll
- 5+ Years Sales and Marketing Experience
- Similar diploma to this role
- 5+ years Management experience
- Experience in Managing Stock
- Training experience would be beneficial
- History of sales achievements
The tentative budget would be USD 20,000 – 24,000 annual.
Interested and qualified? Go to Specifying Personnel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply